DAMPLIFIER PRO™ Half Sheets
- Product Overview
Second Skin Audio: Damplifier Pro Sound Deadening Mat
You work hard on your vehicles. That’s why Second Skin designed Damplifier Pro to outwork every other sound deadening material. Destroy unwanted vibrations and structure borne noise with best in class sound deadening mats. This foil backed, self-adhesive sound mat was engineered to have it all – thick, premium butyl rubber and a thick foil constraint layer. Don’t do all that work for sub-par results with cheap car sound deadening, insist on Second Skin Audio's Damplifier Pro for unmatched automotive sound deadening.
- High temperature butyl rubber adhesive – insist on more rubber and less filler!
- Ultra-thick, annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 2mm total thickness (80 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 20” (1.67 sq ft) and weighs about 0.7 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Guaranteed adhesion to metal for the LIFE of your vehicle
- Made in the USA
- Say NO to asphalt! Say NO to rolls of roofing materials! Insist on premium Second Skin products for your vehicle.
Product Usage Tips
- You MUST get all of the air bubbles out using a Heavy Duty Hand Roller. Air gaps between Damplifier Pro and the application surface will severely reduce damping performance.
- We recommend wearing gloves while handling Damplifier Pro. The foil edges are sharp.
- Deadens any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass
- For a more professional looking install, measure the application area and create a template to guide your cuts. See our Video Library for examples.
- Use in combination with a sound blocking material like Luxury Liner Pro for unmatched car soundproofing
- For more pro tips on how to install sound deadener, read our article or download the Second Skin Damplifier Pro Install Guide PDF.
Second Skin Damplifier Pro is frequently used for residential, commercial, and industrial applications due to its exceptional deadening properties. Give us a call if you want to learn more.
- Residential: generator boxes, computer tower walls, screen doors, dishwasher enclosures, noisy sink tubs
- Commercial/Industrial: robotics equipment and other machinery, metal furniture, coin counting machines, HVAC ducts and units, metal carts in warehouses and hospitals, military applications, and more