Kicker 12" Solo-Baric L7S
The heavy-duty motor structure includes a large-diameter spider for less flex, longer life and superior accuracy. High-temp voice coil wire winding completes a powerful Comp motor that makes the most of every watt you give it.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1,000 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
|44L7S124 T/S Parameters PDF|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS)|
|Peak Power (watts, per ANSI/CTA-2031-A)|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What's in the box?|
|one 12-inch subwoofer, one owner's manual, two stickers|
*Assumes typical music program with minimal amplifier clipping; varies with enclosure size. See your KICKER dealer for details.
**Port Volume Excluded.
Due to continual developement, product, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Stillwater Designs and it's agents are not responsible for