NVX BOOST Amplifiers
The NVX BOOST series amplifiers combine over four decades of car audio experience to bring you outstanding power output. The sleek BOOST amplifiers were designed for efficient power ouput without taking up too much space in your car. BOOST amplifiers feature high quality platinum finish connections to prevent corrosion while also providing an electrical connection that won't bog down your system's performance. Integrated overload, short circuit, thermal and reverse polarity circuit protection ensure Boost series amplifiers will b e powering your system for the forseeable future. The BDA7501 monoblock includes a wired remote bass knob and puts out up to 750 watts of clean RMS power to drive your subwoofer.
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0 to + 18dB bass boost @ 50 Hz)
- Frequency response: 20-500 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
- Input sensitivity: 250mV-6.0V
- High quality platinum finish connections
- Built-in overload, short circuit, thermal and reverse polarity circuit protection
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.