Raising The Bar For “Entry Level”
We’re pretty excited about our new N-Series coaxial speakers. Although they are priced right alongside other “entry level” speakers, the level of performance and durability they offer blows the competition out of the water. Whether you’re upgrading your car audio system for the first time or you are an experienced audio junkie looking for a quality stock replacement speaker, you’ll be floored by the impressive detail and dynamics of the N-Series.
Each speaker in the series features a large 20mm dome tweeter mounted coaxially. To preserve the warmth and clarity of the music, we construct the tweeter from silk rather than the harsh mylar and cheap plastics typically found in an “entry level” speaker. The detailed highs are complimented by the rich dynamic quality of the polypropylene cone, a lightweight yet stiff material which offers superior linear movement. The N-Series coaxials also feature an integrated crossover network to allow seamless transitioning across the entire frequency range.
It’s easier than ever to enjoy crystal clear music, as the NVX N-Series speakers are available in a range of standard sizes and will perform flawlessly without the need for an external amplifier.
- 5-1/4" N-Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 280 watts per pair / 140 watts each
- RMS: 140 watts per pair / 70 watts each
- Polypropylene cone material is strong, yet lightweight for accurate mid and low tone
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround supports smooth, linear movement for optimal accuracy
- 20mm Silk Dome Tweeter delivers rich, warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition
- High Temperature KSV Voice Coil provides superior current distribution with effective heat dissipation
- Y30 Ferrite Magnet motor structure maintains control of the driver for tight, crisp sound reproduction
- Stamped Steel Basket Provides a sturdy foundation for a durable and long-lasting speaker
- 4 ohms impedance
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- Frequency response: 87-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- Sensitivity: 88dB