- Shop NOW and SAVE $20 off of your first order of $200 or more
Dayton Audio DSP-408 4x8 DSP Digital Signal Processor for Home and Car Audio
- SKU :
- Brand : Dayton Audio
Take Control of Your Sound
Ease of use has always had its place in the consumer electronics industry. Dayton Audio has now brought to market a digital signal processor (DSP) that combines versatility, incredible sound quality, and ergonomic graphical user interfaces (GUI).
The most unique feature of the DSP-408 is the ability to use it in a vehicle or home audio system right out of the box. This adaptation allows users to use a single model of DSP for all their audio processing needs.
For many individuals, the pursuit of perfect sound quality is a never-ending quest. When utilizing all the features the DSP-408 offers, the ability to manipulate and improve the sound quality of your audio system is simply astonishing. With access to all of the following features, perfecting your audio system is just a matter of time. Connect to your DSP-408 and get to work!
- • 10-band parametric equalizer per channel
- • High and low shelf EQ per channel
- • Variable crossovers: High/Low/Band-Pass slopes 0-24 dB, Linkwitz Riley/Butterworth/Bessel
- • Time delay: 0 to 277 cm or 8.1471 ms adjustable in 1 cm steps
- • Input/Output mixing to customize the signal path
- • Phase adjustment
- • Customizable name/ID for each of the 6 presets
- • Load, save, recall, or delete preset files
- • Software controllable level attenuation on the preamp and high-level inputs
- • Minimum/maximum voltage protection
- • Reverse voltage protection
- • Mute circuit and delay
The DSP-408 is easily controlled via a Windows application developed by Dayton Audio. This application features all the tools you could need to make your audio system sound its very best, while still being easy to use.
Android and iOS App with Bluetooth Connectivity (Optional)
In the modern age of mobile devices, breaking out the bulky laptop to make modifications to your sound system can seem like a chore. That's why Dayton Audio has given you the option to connect to your DSP via your mobile device using the DSP-BT4.0. This Bluetooth 4.0 dongle allows users to completely tune their DSP via the mobile DSP-408 app. In addition, the user can also use their mobile Bluetooth device as an audio source!
Wired Remote Control (Optional)
The allure of a wired remote control is obvious when installing in a mobile environment. Being able to effortlessly control the volume and which preset you are using is an invaluable feature. To satisfy the need for the customers installing the DSP-408 in a mobile environment, Dayton has offered the DSP-RC as an optional accessory.
- • 1 x DSP-408 Processor
- • 1 x Power Adapter (12V, 1.5A)
- • 1 x High-Level/Power Input Harness (16-pin)
- • 1 x USB A to B Cable (10 ft.)
- • 2 x Mounting Brackets
- • 4 x Mounting Bracket Machine Screws
- • 4 x Mounting Screws
- • 4 x Rubber Cushion Pads
- • 1 x Introduction Card
Specifications: • Chipset: Analog Devices ADAU1701 SigmaDSP 28/56-bit Audio Processor • Sampling: 24-bit/48 kHz • RCA inputs: 4 • RCA outputs: 8 • High-level inputs: 4 • High-level input impedance: 180 ohms • Maximum speaker input level: ≤8V • RCA input impedance: ≥20,000 ohms • Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz • THD+N: 0.008% • Output impedance: <50 ohms • Maximum input level: ≤3.2V • RCA output: 3.5V rms • Signal to noise ratio: ≥115 dB • Remote out current: >500 mA • Power adapter input voltage: 100-240 VAC • Power adapter output: 12 VDC, 1.5A • Operating voltage: 9-17V • Dimensions: 6.53" W x 1.02" H x 4.55" L.
on orders over $200. Clearance Items Excluded
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 10am-6pm EST
Affirm, Klarna, & SNAP
Best Prices Guaranteed