DS18 PRO-W10.4SNEO 10" Water Resistant Neodymium Motorcycle & Powersports Woofer 800 Watts 4-Ohm Svc
- Product Overview
DS18 is proud to present you with a woofer long awaited by all bikers alike! The DS18 PRO-W10.4SNEO is a full size water resistant loudspeaker woofer made to withstand harsh elements all while not sacrificing any build quality that normally comes with marine speakers. This hybrid both comes with a standard woofer basket, coil, and Neodymium motor structure all while the cone of the woofer is water tight and made so it can take any water without risking corrosion and deformation that water naturally causes.
The basket has also been coated to withstand corrosion. The cone is made of durable light weight plastic with the rubber surround to make sure things stay tight. This combo allows zero water to penetrate into the inner workings of the woofer to ensure long life and loudness. This woofer is offered in single 2 ohms and 4 ohms configurations and handle 400w RMS and 800w Peak power and works very well with both sealed and ported boxes.
- Woofer made especially for motorcycles but can be used in all applications that need a water resistant solution.
- Don't sacrifice any loudness that you normally loose with IPX rated subs.
- Coated basket to help reduce the chances of corrosion.
- We have released single voice coil 4 ohms and 2 ohms versions so you can optimally set your ohm load with the amplifier of your choice.
- Durable lightweight plastic cone and rubber surround to prevent any water perturbing down into the working parts and motor of the woofer.
- Made to be loud and clear so you can feel and hear the thump at 70+ MPH highway speed as long as the appropriate power is supplied.
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms SVC|
|Maximum Power Handing||800 watts|
|RMS Power Handing||400 watts|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 5KHz|
|Recommended Lo Pass Crossover||180Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.5"|
|Voice Coil Former Material||2.12L|
|Cone Material||Water resistant paper|
|Dust Cap Material||Water resistant paper|
|Magnet Weight||8.8 oz|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||9.09"|