DS18 ZXI12.2D High Excursion 12" Car Subwoofer 2000 Watts 2-Ohm DVC Quad Stacked Magnets
- Product Overview
More Power, More Bass!
Designed to provide thumping power that shakes everyone’s mirrors, the ZXI12.2D is a newly designed subwoofer that could only be defined as a monster of a machine. It packs a 3-inch voice coil that’s made to withstand high amounts of power with unparalleled efficiency, while producing thunderous bass that’s free from distortion. Don’t get it twisted, this sub is versatile enough to play higher frequencies under 1.7KHz down to 15Hz with incredible clarity and accuracy!
Order the DS18 ZXI12.2D today to turn up the bass with thunderous power!
The majority of subs that produce this much bass usually have enormous power requirements to get to maximum XMAX and deliver crazy loud bass. The ZXi12.2D sets itself apart since it has an extremely efficient coil that handles large power with a higher dB rating than most subs at 89.2 dB. This sub is also conservatively rated at 1000W RMS Power Handling and 2000W MAX Power Handling, making it capable of handling anything you throw at it!
- Long ferrite motor structure allows for maximum excursion and former clearance with quad stacked magnets.
- High Excursion Surround to help produce maximum a 32mm (one-way) XMAX without damage to the cone and surround.
- Conservatively rated at 1000W RMS Power Handling and 2000W MAX Power Handling so you can get the high-powered thunderous bass you crave.
- 3-inch voice coil to absorb and produce the highest heat to power ratio all while pumping out thumping head turning bass.
- Low FS of 30.8Hz so the sub can play ultra-low frequencies all while still retaining the versatility of a traditional subwoofer.
- Ultra-low frequency response of 15Hz-1.7KHz to ensure great lows and you will be able to have hard hitting bass that plays with authority.
|Nominal Diameter||12" / 304.8 mm|
|Nominal Impedance||2 + 2 Ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||1000 W|
|MAX Power Handling||2000 W|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m)||89.2 dB|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 1.7KHz|
|Recommended Lo Pass Crossover||90 Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||3” / 76.5 mm|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Black Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Non Pressed Paper|
|Dust Cap Material||PPI|
|Basket Color | Finish||Black Sandblasted|
|Magnet Weight||224 Oz (4 x 56 Oz)|
|Displacement Volume||0.14 ft3 / 3.99 L|
|THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS|
|Equivalent Volume||15.23 L / 0.53 ft3|
|Excursion (one way)||32 mm|
|Free Air Resonance||30.8 Hz|
|Moving Mass||242.643 g|
|Voice Coil Inductance||12.6 mH|
|Diaphragm Area||530.93 cm2|
|DC Resistance||2+2 ohms|
|Efficiency Bandwidth Product||53.4|
|Sealed Internal Volume||21.2L / 1.4ft3|
|Ported Box Output Response||42 Hz|
|Ported Internal Volume||39.6L / 1.4ft3|
|Port Size *Square (WxHxLong)||1.23"x12.28"x24.35"|
|Port Tunning Frequency||32 Hz|
|Ported Box Output Response||26 Hz|
|Overall Diameter||12.55” / 319 mm|
|Overall Depth||9.13” / 232 mm|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||11.1” / 282 mm|
|Mounting Depth||7.55” / 192 mm|
|Motor Diameter||7.08" / 180 mm|
We Also Recommend
Sundown Audio NSv6 12 inch Dual 1 ohm Subwoofer Nightshade(3000 watts)
Sundown Audio NSv6 12 inch Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer Nightshade(3000 watts)
Ground Zero GZNW 12Xmax Dual 1 ohm Subwoofer