Down4Sound JP83 | 8300 WATT RMS Class D Amplifier
- Product Overview
JP 83 Amplifier: 8300W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier
We introduce the JP-83 , the 8300 WATT RMS (PLUS WAY more if you have a solid electrical) monoblock amplifier. It's like an 8k (8000 WATT) amplifier just with WAY more power. Great for a serious basshead looking to bang some monterous , storm stomping bass out of their subwoofer.. REMEMBER, This isnt your typical 8000 WATT plus amplifier, we upgraded the input to 3 power and grounds, added the best RCA's true tiffany, the internal fan now stays on as soon as you turn on the amplifier to keep it cooler longer.
This 8000 plus watt amplifier MUST HAVE an ELECTRICAL UPGRADED INSTALLED, OR NO WARRANTY.
THIS MEANS YOU NEED A BIG 3, UPGRADED ALT, AND RESERVE BATTERY(s) to support this amplifier and any others you may have in your setup. If you do not have the proper electrical before installing this amplifier, you will not have a warranty.
Our Ratings on Power for the JP83:
- 1-ohm rating: 8300 WATTS RMS
- 2-ohm rating: 6300 WATTS RMS
- 4-ohm rating: 3300 WATTS RMS
Other Specifications on the JP83:
- Frequency response : 14Hz –271Hz
- Signal to noise : 92dB
- Damping factor : 500 <
- Input sensitivity : 6V –0.2V
- Subsonic filter : 10Hz –50Hz
- Low pass filter : 35Hz –250Hz
- Phase : 0 –180 degree
- Strappable connection
- Working to half ohm in speaker connection
- Clipping indicator
- BT Remote control with Voltage and Temperature display, Clipping indicator.
- C type power connection for BT remote
- Fusing: 900A TOTAL | 300A for each postitive wire (3x)
- 4 ga speaker output
- 3 x 0ga power inputs
- Working voltage: 9 to 16Volts.
Dimensions of the JP83
- 24 inches (L) x 9.37 inches (W) x 2.63 (H)
MADE IN SOUTH KOREA
We Also Recommend
SMART 3 – 1~2 OHMS Amplifier Module 3000 watts RMS Classe D (1 channel 3000W RMS)