DS18 PRO-CF8.2NR 8" Mid-Bass Loudspeaker with Water Resistant Carbon Fiber Cone and Neodymium Rings Magnet 600 Watts 2-Ohm
- Product Overview
Neodymium is known for being the best option for magnets in your speaker motors which give the loudest and most efficient speaker.
DS18 has an amazing line of loudspeakers that are not only water resistant, they are centered around a Neodymium magnet, with super strong rubber surround, and high tech carbon fiber cones that gives not only great looks, but very high sensitivity levels for an amazing water resistant speaker that you can play loud and clear out in the elements.
This super loudspeaker can be used for many applications, It can be used in motorcycles, cars, motorsports, home, and marine applications alike!
The PRO-CF8.2NR handles great power; rated at 300 watts RMS and 600 watts max, you know this powerhouse of a speaker can get loud and clear!
- Awesome power handling and efficiency with the Neodymium motor structure that the pros use.
- Useable in a wide array of applications that need high powered water resistant speakers.
- Amazing looks with the carbon fiber cone that comes held by a super strong rubber surround that will last all your tests!
- 8" Neodymium Water Resistant Loud Speaker
- Max Power Handling: 600 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 300 watts
- Frequency Response: 63Hz-12KHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Voice Coil Material: CCAW
- Impedance: 2-Ohms
- Sensitivity: (1W/1M) 96dB
- Magnet Weight: 0.3 Kg
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Mounting Depth: 3.2"
- Marine Applications
- Off Road Applications
- Home Studios
- Bookshelf Speakers
- Surround Sound
- Hi-Fi Installation
- Car Audio
- DIY Projects
|Nominal Diameter||8" / 203mm|
|Nominal Impedance||2 ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||300W|
|MAX Power Handling||600W|
|Recommended HI Pass Crossover||80Hz|
|Pair or Single||Single|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2" / 50mm|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|
|Cone Material||WP Carbon Fiber|
|Dust Cap Material||WP Carbon Fiber|
|Basket Color/Finish||Gloss Black|
|Magnet Material||Neodymium Rings|
|Overall Diameter||8.29" / 210.7mm|
|Overall Depth||3.38" / 86mm|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||7.16" / 182mm|
|Mounting Depth||3.2" / 81.5mm|
|Motor Diameter||4.45" / 113mm|