Second Skin Audio DAMPLIFIER™ DEADENING MATS
- Product Overview
Second Skin Audio: Damplifier Sound Deadening Mat
Damplifier mats were designed to outperform other popular sound dampening material, while saving our customers money. With premium butyl rubber, a thicker foil constraint layer, and comparable overall thickness to other top brands’ flagship product, Damplifier premium rubber mats are the best value on the market. We’ve done the research. Deaden metal and kill structural vibrations, noise, and heat with the best value in sound deadening.
- High temperature butyl rubber adhesive – insist on more rubber and less filler!
- Ultra-thick, annealed black foil with a ghosted logo
- 1mm total thickness (40 mils)
- Each sheet is 12” x 24” (2 sq ft) and weighs about 0.35 lbs / sq ft
- Thermal range: -75 F to 450 F – will not melt, out gas, or fall off
- Guaranteed adhesion to metal for the LIFE of your vehicle
- Made in the USA
- Say NO to asphalt! Say NO to rolls of roofing materials! Insist on premium Second Skin products for your vehicle.
Product Usage Tips
- You MUST get all of the air bubbles out using a Heavy Duty Hand Roller. Air gaps between Damplifier and the application surface will severely reduce damping performance.
- We recommend wearing gloves while handling Damplifier. The foil edges are sharp.
- Deadens any sheet metal, aluminum, or prepared fiberglass
- For a more professional looking install, measure the application area and create a template to guide your cuts. See our Video Library for examples.
- Use in combination with a sound blocking material like Luxury Liner Pro for unmatched car sound proofing
- For more pro tips on how to apply sound deadening, read our article or download the Second Skin Damplifier Install Guide PDF.