Down4Sound JP23 v1.5 | 2300W RMS Amplifier
- Product Overview
JP 23 AMP: 2300W RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier V1.5
VERSION: 1.5 features a thick PLEXI BackPlate; we also UPGRADED a resistor to make the amplifiers even more unbeatable. ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï"">The JP23 might be the most overdone, 2300 watt amplifier ever to hit the market. R&D in Las Vegas, NV & Dunnellon FL with the brightest minds historically in-car audio dating back to the late '90s thru the 2000s AND TODAY. We took the old school approach of building a quality amplifier, heavy heatsink, and quality hardware. Then we applied what our basshead clientele wants with technology, durability, and features for both competition and daily use.
Inside the JP23 is a fan cooling the output side; and Bass Knob with voltage and temperature meter. The JP23 fans turn on at 120 degrees or when the amplifier detects electrical stress and excessive heat during playtime.
OUR STANDARD 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE DEFECTS ONLY | JUST LIKE ANY MANUFACTURE.
The warranty doesn't mean we cover it if you hook it up wrong or launch it out a potato launcher or someone dropped it or if your ex comes by and steals it. It also doesn't cover you feeding it the wrong voltage distorting it malfunction, or you submarining it in your vehicle. This Version IS NOT Marine Grade.
- ( JP23 v1.5 Manual )| EVERYTHING you need know about the JP23 V1.5. Including Strapping, Hook UP & trouble shooting.
- Rated Power Output 2300
- RMS power, 1ohm : 2000w @ 12v | 2300 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 2ohms: 1000w @ 12v | 1300 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 4ohms :700w @ 12v
- RMS power, 2ohm Linked: 4900W x 1 14.4v
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 250 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9 Db
- Input sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- signal to Noise Ratio: 88dB <
- T.H.D @ 4ohm: less than 0.1%
- Single unit fuse rating: 200A
- Strapped fuse rating 400A
- Length (inches) Width x height (inches): 17.71x 7.32 x 2.19
- Damping Factor: 100
CLASS: D - DIGITAL
Amplifier Dyno Sheets:
Amplifier Dyno Numbers are an Idea of power you'll be getting from the amplifier. The JP23 above rated above power the two testers; that's a plus; most music is played at about clipping, so the uncertified test numbers are significant as bass tuned setups today are played to about clipping anyways. We highly recommend 14.4v - 14.7 volts to get the most from this amplifier; 14.4 is okay, but if you're trying to JAM 14.8v. Install the JP23 and Hear the music :-)
- Derek at Sundown:
- Amp Dyno Results from Big D Wiz:
We Also Recommend
SMART 3 – 1~2 OHMS Amplifier Module 3000 watts RMS Classe D (1 channel 3000W RMS)