Crescendo Audio FT1 Black Super Tweeter
- Product Overview
These are the new Black anodized version of our popular Crescendo FT1 Supertweeters. They sport a semi gloss black anodized finish.
- The FT1 supertweeter is the result of months of development, with the goal to have outstanding sonic accuracy and output.
- A main concern that many people face with standard supertweeters is finding the proper location in their car to easily fit them without heavy modifications. This is hard to do with almost all of them, since they are quite large and as such, lessening the size was big priority when we started planning out this new tweeter.
- The FT1 is available in 4 ohm and 8 ohm configurations. 8 ohm model is slightly more efficient per watt.
The end result:
- Spun and CNC aluminum construction, chambered Neodymium motor with integrated heatsink fins cast and milled into the motor housing.
- Ultra-light Titanium Diaphragm for minimal breakup at extremely high SPL is driven by a 90% Aluminum/10% copper CAW voice coil.
- Exponential horn is controlled and designed for full response along a 44 ° dispersion pattern.
- The Faceplate, Mounting Flange and Horn assembly is sculpted for minimal acoustic diffraction and with aesthetics in mind.
- Usable frequency response: 4800hz-28khz
- Ideal highpass crossover point: 5000 -6300hz
Power rating: 80watts RMS each
Installation DimensionsMounting hole cutout: 2.5" Mounting depth: 1.9" Overall face diameter: 3.1" Flushmount trim depth: 1/4"