Heat Wave Pro™ - Jute Thermal Insulation
- Product Overview
Further increase the comfort of your vehicle with sound and thermal insulation. Heat Wave Pro is a high r-value, lightweight sound absorber and decoupler. This thermal acoustic barrier contains a treated jute material surrounded by two layers of reinforced foil fabric. It’s durable; it reflects radiant heat; and it insulates against both heat and noise transfer. Heat Wave Pro makes an excellent replacement for your automotive carpet padding, car hood liner, or anywhere else your factory insulation isn't doing the job.
- Thermal acoustic jute sandwiched between two sheets of reinforced foil
- R-Value per inch roughly 50% better than your average home insulation
- Eco-friendly jute material is treated for fire, mold, and mildew resistance
- Each sheet is 3/8” thick and 6’ by 4’ (24 Sq Ft)
- Weight: 0.188 pounds per square foot
- Temperature rated up to 250 F
- Made in the USA
- Cuts with scissors
- Apply using our Contact Spray Adhesive (1 can per sheet) or Super Strong Double Sided Tape
- We recommend applying on top of your sound deadener and below your noise barrier. It also is an excellent thermal insulator to use above your roof’s headliner or under the hood. Learn more about foil insulation R-Value to see why.
- Keep at least 2" of clearance from the heat source. We recommend taping up edges with Foil insulation Tape
Recommended Install Locations
- Doors - outer and inner door skin
- Floor - front firewall all the way back to the rear deck seat wall
- Firewall - cabin or engine side
- Trunk - floor, walls, lid, and spare tire area
- Roof - cover the entire area above the headliner
- Hood - entire lid
Heat Wave Pro is a flexible thermal insulator and heat reflector that can be used for everything from a semi truck's walls to HVAC ductwork to insulating the inside of an RV/motorhome. Call us if you have questions about a potential use case.