PRV Audio TW350Ti v2 PRO AUDIO SUPER TWEETER
- Product Overview
Add crystal clear sparkle to any speaker with PRV Audio’s TW350Ti v2 titanium bullet PRO Audio super tweeter! Not only does this tweeter look as good as it sounds!
It features a big, high-performance magnet, as well as a copper-clad voice coil attached to a lightweight, rigid titanium diaphragm, for maximum efficiency and smooth high frequencies.
- To keep up with large amounts of speakers, these are designed for PRO Audio Systems with 8 tweeters or more – 8 Ohm Impedance.
- Titanium diaphragm for an accurate and detailed response.
- Designed to add high output, high frequency response to any high output system.
- The hidden terminal design and square 3”x3” faceplate make it easy to install on 2.80″ baffle cutouts. Screws included.
- Built-in capacitors act as a crossover and attenuates the low frequencies for smooth frequency response.
- Able to take a ton of power! Up to 120 watts RMS of power handling are on tap with a 12 dB/octave crossover at 5,000 Hz
These tweeters also feature a precise dispersion pattern, giving you a wide soundstage and accurate imaging. With the TW350Ti v2 tweeter, you get beautiful, crystal clear sound that will make your music shine.
A square faceplate makes it easier to install, and the black face is framed by a strong aluminum horn, which offers a smooth response and extremely high efficiency, enabling it to cover a wide frequency range and offer a smooth response.
PRV Compact PRO Audio Bullet Tweeter TW350TI 120 Watts Titanium 4 Ohm 3×3”- Easy to Mount Tweeters
|Nominal impedance||8 Ohm|
|Nominal Power Handling*||60 Watts|
|Continuous Program Power (RMS)**||120 Watts|
|Max Peak Power***||240 Watts|
|Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m||105 dB|
|Recommended Hi Pass Crossover
For Full Power Handling
12db Per Octave Crossover
|Frequency Response at -10dB||4,500 – 20,000Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1.0″ (25mm)|
|Voice Coil Wire||CCAW|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|
|Flux Density||1.32 T|
*Nominal power handling is defined as the maximum RMS power that the speaker can handle in a 2-hour test with a pink noise with 6dB of crest factor and a bandpass filter with 12db/oct tuned in its usable frequency range.
**Continuous Program Power (RMS) is the maximum power that the speaker can handle considering a regular musical program using our recommended filters, this power can be used to define the optimum amplifier power to avoid a clean signal without clipping or saturation.
***Max Peak Power is the maximum power operation for the speaker, this power is allowed just for a few fractions of a second, usually found just on the peaks of the music. Keeping this power for a little longer timer will damage the speaker.
|Overall Depth||2.36″ (60 mm)|
|Mounting Depth||2.01″ (51 mm)|
|Overall Width||3.03″ (77 mm)|
|Overall Height||3.03″ (77 mm)|
|Cutout Diameter||2.76″ (70 mm)|
|Net Weight||1.1 Lbs (0.50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||1.32 Lbs (0.60 kg)|
|Carton Dimensions W x L x H||3.35″ x 3.35″ x 2.87″ (85 x 85 x 73 mm)|